WELCOME TO THE CELEBRITY NEWS UPDATES

Hello

I am Raj from Bangladesh. Hope you like my blogsite. If there have anything could be better then I did, please write to me. Stay with me, be update with daily celebrity news updates.

                                                                                     Thanks

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hugh Laurie Gets To Finally Play A 'Happy' Character On House?


Actor Hugh Laurie plays the most miserable doctor on earth on hit TV show, House - already filming it's seventh season. According to information coming down the entertainment wire, will be seen smiling, laughing, and canoodling on the beach with at-long-last ladylove Cuddy (played by Lisa Edelstein). The only question that early critics have is how long is Hugh Laurie supposed to be stuck in this state of bliss? What kind of show will it be if t Huddy's... happy? Has the show jumped the shark?

“I don’t think [so], necessarily,” Hugh Laurie says. “But let’s face it, neither of these characters has a clean license."

Whew! We thought Hugh Laurie was turning into a softie!

No comments:

Post a Comment