WELCOME TO THE CELEBRITY NEWS UPDATES

Hello

I am Raj from Bangladesh. Hope you like my blogsite. If there have anything could be better then I did, please write to me. Stay with me, be update with daily celebrity news updates.

                                                                                     Thanks

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thought you've seen it all when it comes to all things Lady Gaga?


Guess again. The pop sensation bares her body and her brain in the upcoming issue of Rolling Stone, on newsstands Wednesday. Clad in a black thong, strappy bra, and out-of-this-world, hot pink platform shoes, Gaga brandishes two guns as big as her current profile in pop culture.

She opens up about her family, her ex-boyfriend and her psyche in an interview with the magazine. Below, five of Gaga's most quotable revelations from the new issue of Rolling Stone:

On slaying her self-doubt: "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. Then I say, 'B***h, you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment